SEARED HALIBUT WITH ELDERBERRY BALSAMIC VINEGAR & LEMONGRASS BASIL OLIVE OIL
• 2 lbs fresh Pacific Halibut
• 2 oz (60 ml) Beyond The Olive Lemongrass Basil Olive Oil
• 2 oz (60 ml) Beyond The Olive Elderberry Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 to 2 teaspoons Arbequina Olive Oil for pan
• Salt & Ground Pepper to Taste
-Wash and pat dry fish with a paper towel. Drizzle equal amounts Lemongrass Basil Olive Oil and Elderberry Balsamic over fish. Sprinkle course salt and pepper over fish.
Turn on broiler.
Oil broiling pan or baking dish with your favorite BTO oil. Place fish in, skin side down. Broil until fish is no longer translucent.
Serve with rice and vegetables.
Drizzle more oil or balsamic to taste.