GREEK WATERMELON SALAD
- 1 personal sized watermelon, chilled and cubed
- 4 fresh corn ears, husked
- 1 large red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chiffonade
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup Beyond the Olive Pasadena Blend Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steam, boil or grill the corn. When cooled, slice off the kernels by following along the cob with a knife. Scrape off the remaining kernel bits and the “milk” and set aside. In a large serving bowl, drizzle the olive oil and lime over the watermelon. Add the corn and red onion and toss. Break the feta cheese into chunks and add to the watermelon mixture, along with the mint. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently fold until incorporated.
Garnish with mint leaves and additional lime wedges. Serve chilled.
Adapted from Farm Fresh to You
Photo Source: MyGreekDish.com