Satisfying, creamy and perfect for a healthy dinner.
- 2 tablespoons Beyond the Olive Garlic Flavored Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) container vegetable broth
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled, cubed
In large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onion and garlic. Sauté until onions are softened (about 5 minutes). Stir in curry powder and cayenne pepper; stir to coat vegetables. Add in vegetable broth and potato. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until vegetables are tender (about 25 minutes).
Remove from heat. Purée soup with an immersion blender or in batches in a food processor/blender. Return puréed soup back to pot. Stir in milk, salt and pepper to taste. Heat through.
Recipe from FarmFreshSuperMarkets.com
Photo Source: MyRecipes.com